{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, January 16, 2005, @8:09 PM.
{ CCA display was awesome hee hee! }
I had so much fun during CCA display m_m (note I do this m_m thing only when I’m really happy haha, cos I can’t help but grin like a goofball all the time and the smile juz gets stuck on my face, u guys shd really see it, cos it’s so damn idiotic). Pat is fun, her frens too and while we were at the tennis court, watchin pple and waiting for Pam to finish her tryout, haha, got one guy went to his grp of frens who was behind us, and I think one of his frens asked him hw come he’s back so early. He said, “Cos my legs too fat, so they dun let me do the rock-climbing.” Hahahahaahahhhaha, it’s so damn funny that I kept laughin for one whole minute I think, everybody laughed actually haha, then he said no, he was juz kidding… ahhaahaahahaah, I juz can’t believe how funny it is…

Plus, we joined like more than 10 CCAs, it was so hilarious. We even help Pamela sign up for some of the CCAs cos we helped write her name ahhaa. We signed up for: Yoga Club, Softball, Tennis, Touch Rugby, Modern Dance, Taekwondo, Hockey, Drama, ODAC, squash, and even the Humanities Club. Oh gosh, the Humanities Club, can you believe it? Haah, plus we were laughin all the way when we were at that booth, I forgot what we were luffing at but it got so bad that I couldn’t talk when we were at that booth cos I was laughing too hard. Yah, it was that bad!!!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]