{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, January 16, 2005, @8:41 PM.
{ What do you Want? Plus Mighty mighty PaLm BeAcH, Goody goody PaLm BeAcH }
Haye thr, I’ve really decided to use “What do you want?” when I pick up the phone haha, but I dunno if the person on the other line would understand me cos they might be my aunts or uncles or sth, and if it’s my Dad, I think he’ll want me to visit the doctor right away, haha. And talking abt what you say when you pick up the phone, Kyra (n pls do notice this, Marie, I mentioned your name in my blog k, so I dun only haf Gabe as an overseas fren k??) told me that Nadine sees her no. on the caller id and goes, “What do you want to order? Pizza or…” haha, so funny… Nadine’s an odd child, and to Nadine if u ever do see this, this is a compliment k? Cos being normal is boring, hee hee…

This morn I called the Ortiz family again haha, and Michael answered the phone and I heard Hope at the back yelling, “I love you Grace!” It was funny, haha, and sorry peeps, that I always use the word funny to describe something funny but cos my vocabulary is sorta limited, so I’m really sorry if I bore you pple. Well, then Michael had to say bye to Amanda first b4 I could talk to Gabe. Well, after all that was done and the phone was passed to Gabe, Hope yelled “I love you Grace!” again a couple of times and I told Gabe to thank her for me and that little brat said, “She doesn’t want you to say that again!” but then I insisted on him thanking her on my behalf, and so I got my way eventually hee hee. It was nice, I managed to control myself by talking for 13 mins abt nuns and monks, pretty weird huh. But it’s cos I told him I was bald yesterday haha, and that I became a nun and drank sth that would inhibit hair growth and when I told him I was lyin eventually, he had to confirm it so many times. It was FUNNY again haha… and he would go, “How’s ur day? Are you bald?” a few times and I would reply very patiently, cos I lied and it’s my fault in the first place… Plus Eve said I’m like the Ortiz family pet, which is so wonderful to know…

Plus it’s pretty pathetic that I wk to pay my fone bills, according to Marie haha. I’m pissin you off again, Marie… Plus yest, I talked for abt 120mins I guess, so I really hafta control. Oh shucks, I seriously dunno how much it’s gonna cost this month though, I really want the idd calls to be lesser than 30 bucks, so I’m gonna control really strictly for the rest of this month, but there are 15 more days. AHHHH!!! When are they goin to come?? Haix, nvm, patience is a virtue, I’ll wait. So, I’m in a pretty happy mood all this time, I dun get depressed that often now, well, I haven haf that feelin for a few days now. Cos kinda adapt to school already, I DO HAF FRENS OK!!! So yup, it’s getting better for me.

Work at Palm Beach was so damn fun yest!!! Haha, I’ll always remember Palm Beach, for giving me all these fond memories. They are farny things like: me so happy abt pinning the flower on my left chest (it’s my 1st time and I get so excited abt it) cos it’s a wedding and all the staff are supposed to do that, WM wear the white waiter shirt haha, Raymond say I steal spoon when he saw one of my pockets bulging, Yali as a hamster in a competition when she was rollin the table, I called Daphne “Early Childhood” and Yali “Logistics”, Ah Man very annoyed cos the bar area was jammed many times during the whole evening den his face very sour haha, I would call Jane and make silly faces for a few times consecutively, I fell 2 times while squattin when XH went ‘plop’ in front of me and sorta knocked me down and pple had to help pull me up when we were takin the pictures, Nora clappin and yellin “Today is Ah Jane’s birthday! Today is Ah Jane’s birthday!” with the rest of her face not moving except for the mouth which basically means she stoned except her mouth, like a puppet, to be precise haha (I’m MEAN but I DUN CARE!!!), me and Justin din know that working in the pantry included helping the dishwasher uncle clear the dishes eventually and had sticky gravy and curry all over our hands as we tried to be frens with the dustbin by standing juz beside it all the while and Eve and Synn and dunno who luffed when they walked past, they called R “ah Jane no.2” and even Roy could understand it and was laughing along. Wow, the list is endless… Plus, oh ya, I almost forgot, when we were walkin to the place whr we wait for company bus, Eve started singing, “Everywhr we go…” and I went, “pple want to know”…

So the whole song goes:
“Everywhr we go… Pple want to know
Who we are Whr we come frm
So we tell them We are frm Palm Beach (Clarence laughed a lot at this)
Mighty mighty palm beach
Goody goody palm beach…”


Haahaaha…. It’s really funny actually, cos me and eve nv thought we would use “mighty mighty” and “goody goody” on palm beach. Lalala…




3 Comments:

plam beach is fun. the good thing goes in our mind the bad throw it away. have fun posting. i will continue to read urs.

By Blogger Makan Girl, at 2:13 PM  

gosh how many overseas frens do you have beb?

By Blogger Blogger, at 12:38 PM  

gosh how many overseas frens do you have beb?

By Blogger Blogger, at 12:39 PM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]