{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, July 05, 2006, @1:26 AM.
{ 18 yrs ago yesterday, i was born... }
The big deal is: It was my bday yesterday! hahaa... Think it was a few years back when I start feeling that birthdays aren't that big a deal after all, though I'd still think it was a special day for me and wonder what'd happen on that day.

Especially after my grandma's death last yr, I was sure at that time that I won't be able to enjoy or think of my bdays as a happy day in the years to come, because I spent half of my 17th bday at my grandma's funeral. At that point of time, I didn't want any presents. I just wanted my loved ones, be they family or friends to be safe and happy. [sorta regretted ha, didn't have much presents as a result ha.]

Anyway, I thought about my bday in the terms of: bla bla years ago, I was born, my first entry into this wonderful world full of love. [i really believe this when i'm in a contented and happy mood.] That's why I must try to do some things for the first time! Which is why...

Ok shitty, I have to finish blogging fast cos it's pretty late. 1.46am. I slept on the sofa from 8.30pm to 12am just now but my parents are back and my hair is wet, so I better get to bed fast before they open their room and find me still using my com with wet hair. U must be wondering, what's the big deal with wet hair? My ma thinks it is... She always threatens to cut my gorgeous, thick mane of ravenous hair ahhah whenever she sees it wet at night.

I really enjoyed my day yesterday! I was high pretty much. Ppl would ask, where are u gonna celebrate at? Somehow, I just feel like doing whatever comes to mind at the moment and not let it be so planned so it was just like almost any other day, except that I got presents and "happy bday" wishes! hee... thanks all! You all made my day!

Thanks Yeek and Hailin and Miaoling:
Who were the first 3 to wish me 'happy bday' in sch!!! Soz Yeek, made you run around for the bus like you were retarded and had no way of boarding the bus properly ahhaha... *evil laughs, smiling daggers at ya*
Thanks Eve, Pam, Sheena, Jesse Diamond, Kailing:
You gurls were like having a communal wishing session aha! I appreciate that, really!
I really lurved the presents Eve, Pam and Huixia got for me! *all smiles* [honestly, sometimes I run out of words to describe my happiness or joy that i'd have to make up stuff sometimes. eg. *laughing and feeling so sweet within tat ants keep CRAWLING OVER ME. makes me mad though*]

Thanks Shuhui(Synn), Jennifer, Jannah:
Who came along and joined in the communal wishing session ahhaa...

Xiaoxia!!!!! thanks for talking to me in the middle of ur lecture!!!!! I just had to tell someone that haha... well the excitement has died down a little though. wonder what will happen next. I'm so glad, cos at least I'm not that affected by it anyway. [in terms of the "still and stagnant" times]

Thanks Rad: Fara: Sang: Fad: Dana
For giving me a "watch" and a "ring". Too bad it's gone now ahha... Though I like that idea, I must say I copied it from this Korean drama Full House. I just watched its episode 6 2 days ago ahhaa...

Fara:
Playing with my precious hairpin ahhaa...

Sang:
Making me laugh with all your threats like, "Choose me or her" - directed at Rad though ahha...


Fad:
Playing cards, and u were one of those who made me take a lot of cards aha


Dana:
Always helping me cover up for being late.[kinda irrelevant here hahaa] and i'm sorry i didn't know you had said happy bday to me earlier on ahhaha...


of cuz, there are so many others that i've got to thanks, will do it some other time! i really dont wanna forget all these lovely, precious memories yeah!!! haha...


To those who I didn't meet on my bday:
Tyris [yeah, buddy tyris, lurve u loads too *beaming*] Cecilia[for the early bday txt] Hamster Yali [really enjoyed work in Palm Beach with you awah] Justin [for saying happy bday to one of my nicest frens around] Venis (thamsampat) [thanks for all the kylalalalalalalalalalalalala... haha] Kah Meng (Dua!) ahha [sorry i 4got ur bday, but i was wrong by one day] Ratata(W) [u dunno how u made my day] Min and Bandy [thank u 2 hahaha!] Poh Hui plus Benno [who felt my MSN nick was weird after i told them it's my bday actually ahha]

bla bla bla.. the list goes on...

Watched Oprah show yesterday and she wants everyone to pass this on to every single or divorced woman: "He's just not that into you". Think about it, I'll say more in future. I'll post the pics of my prezzies soon aahah... Cheers all! XDDDDDDDD

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]