{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, July 10, 2006, @1:00 AM.
{ pretty "out-going" lately yeah... }
wahah... um, pretty "out-going" lately. Means go out la haha...

However, I just read in my previous post that I need to post the pictures me, Eve and Xiaoxia took when they went to watch me perform on 10th june 06 haa... Before i forget...




a pic of how the stage looked like while the performance was going on ahha... too bad i don't have any pics of me dancing upstage haaa... cos xiaoxia and eve's phones aren't able to upload pics onto the com ahha...



it was pathetically funny hahhaa... we tried to use my flash light, i mean in my phone's flash light and shine light on ourselves. Thanks Dionne for helping us take it! hahaa, taken at Stadium Waterfront ahah...



At mac hahaa... All 3 of us had filet o fishes aha. yum. too bad it's too small.







all these were on the way home. enjoy them hee. M_M



at our void deck ahaah... i mean xiaoxia's block. just outside her lift.



can you see my eye liner ha? i admit it's not that obvious, as compared to the other very dark one of me in my blue sweater....

hee hee, i really thank you two for going once again.


0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]