{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, April 20, 2008, @9:11 PM.
{ I know I'm supposed to study but -_- }
TITLE: I KNOW I'M SUPPOSED TO STUDY BUT -_-

I'm starting to watch Twin of Brothers again! Kou Zhong is so fanny! WAHAH! Chui Zi Ling is so acute in his hones way! Charmed is just so favouritable my favourite!! Desperate housewives is nice too, intriguing plot! Oh my, just when I wonder why people like to watch films. I gueess it's cos I lurve stories. I should read a lot a gain, and read up on glaciers and all my Geog notes about Yellowstone before I leave! (Hai Hailin reminded me that day WAHHA)

Though it's exams now, HC205 China history on Tuesday, Spanish Level 2 on Wed and Pre-Qin thought on Friday, I procrastinated damn lots that I went crazy last night also due to bloody. I'll not talk much about exams cos it's boring and I'll just feel sad.


I just watched Die Hard 4.0 jus now, thanks Kelvin kor kor!!! Hee, I read some reviews and some arguments and someone said it's unrealistic cos "McClane was human back in 1988 but he's the Terminator now"... wahahaaaha! DAMN funny! It's quite unrealistic that Maggie Q survived a big car knocking into her, pushing her all the way like that for about 1km til she hit the elevator. She only died in an explosion WAHAH! It's like she "never say die"... I know I'm supposed to study but... -_-

Neways, there was a moment I wanted to blog so much on last Monday (14 Apr 08') and I procrastinated. I went to watch the Resurrection of the Dragon: 3 kingdoms by Andy Lau and Maggi Q hee! I even went online to read news of it and get some pics to post here... I watched it with Sang and another cousin of mine. Thanks Ah Xiang Biao Jie - she treated me! I cried, quite a lot near the end, cos it was so touching! Sang cried too and my Ah Xiang Biao Jie laughed and it's like both of us were the only people who cried WAHAHAH!

I forgot where I got the pics from but I think it's from sina.com or something... I hereby proclaim that I don't call the pics my own, I got them from somewhere but I forgot where...


It was said on the website where I got this pic that this is his most dashing look in ancient shows! It made up for his fat role as a landlord in the Warlords with Jet Li!


Wow, Maggie Q WAHHAH! That day, I started making a "pipa" sound like "dhhhhrnn...." in the kitchen when my mama was making dinner. She asked me what was that noise. WAHHA! I told her it's a "pipa". At night, when Sang came back, she suddenly used my leg as a pipa and started strumming! Damn funny waHAHAAHAHA! My mama said both of us were crazy = something very common that happens in my house! WHAHA! Both of us were so amused by that, but it's really ticklish!


The official poster, right? WAHA... ANDY Lau gets more handsome as he ages haa...

Don't think I studied a lot... I spent Friday at Q-dees (Ma's childcare centre - where she works at) and Saturday playing Sims 2, being crazy, dinner @ Boon Lay (fil*hy), sending Sang back - she went back to Ayer Tawar for a short 4 days trip... I'm gonna say I'm gonna go study now but 2 more things.

This morning, at about 1am, I went to meet Yu, Bandy (kinda forgot about this name if I don't use it anymore hah), Min Rabbit downstairs at the garbage bin. WAHA, sounds disgusting, but it's really just under my block. Quite a surprise and pretty new experience. But pretty much just sat in the car and chilled and talked nonsense - my favourite! All that crap is so funny ahha. Thanks Bandy for that day's msn chat, you really made me feel lurved and warm when you said u suddenly feel like crying!

Hahah... Evelyn Wong just came for a short visit and I passed her green stripes hush puppies boxers. Gave it to her aha... Alrighty, really back to studying it's 10pm soon! Cant' wait to tour the USA with ya! We'll create many lurvable/laughable/silly/dumb memories together in a foreign land! Don't spoil your eyes too much by wearing your painful colour contacts ahha!

CHEERS TO HAVING FUN! *raises wine glass* CHEERS TO HAVING FUN, In USA and everywhere else! Cheers to my Goddess whom I prayed to for luck in exams! I'll do more good deeds, save the environment in more ways than I can now, lurve myself and others as much as I lurve myself, be grateful!

Omigush, that's really nice! I reminded myself of the lurvely things in life once again! Oh ya, not to forget, my tuition kids are really sweet, they gave me farewell prezzies, some of them! So sweet of them! I really look forward to getting a new phone since my old LG one is spoilt and I'm using Sang's now. I'm just waiting for my contract to end on 21 Apr. Oh it's tmr, but I'll have to wait til after the exam since I have no time now.

I really just can't be fierce. The kids aren't afraid of me. I can't help but laugh orsmile when I'm in the midst of scolding. Since young, I've always had the inclination to laugh when things get too serious. I find the seriousness and graveness of it very amusing ahah... Got me into trouble? Almost... Not yet, I just look down on the floor and try to suppress it but it's a very, very uncomfortable feeling, to stifle those giggles. Especially when we got scoldings, the times in primary school in Band, meetings for OGLs (I was an OGL once), during the camp and bla bla in JC...

Alrighty, I really gotta stop huh...

Oh and I really think the best part of a trip is before it! Especially one that I've been anticipating (most times) for months! Of course I feel so happy thinking about it and not so much at sometimes like I just forget about it. But I think now, we have so many nice imaginations about what could happen that we have high expectations. Oh yea, I've felt it pretty much that I really like the best part is before IT!

Then, I tot back to previous experiences. It's really fun during IT TOO! Oke, there's more to life than wasting time and pondering on meaningless stuff - like will that prophecy come true? (Me getting married after 40 sobx...) Alrighty, like the last episode in Sex and the City Season 1...

Charlotte just went to a fortune teller and that hag told her she'll never get married. Carrie talking about Charlotte: "The entire way home, Charlotte berated herself for being so foolish. She simply refused to give in to the idea that she would never get married. All she had to do was keep believing and it would happen!"

Carrie talking about herself:
"And then I realized I do have faith. Faith in myself. Faith that I would one day meet someone who would be sure... That I was the one."

So nice! Lurve it! It's a great show! Don't think bad of it (for those who do) because of its name "Sex and the City". It's really nice! Thank goodiness there are 6 seasons and I'm going to start Season 2 after my bloody exams end this Friday! *raises imaginary wine glass* "TO FREEDOM AND FUN AND HAPPINESS!"

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]