{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, August 25, 2008, @10:42 PM.
{ re-connecting was great, the world is so interesting }
TITLE: Re-connecting was great, the world is so interesting I re-connected with Jennifer outside Butter Factory on 23 Aug 08' (Sat). Time just seems to fly by when you're having a great time and when what u're doing is really enjoyable. I cannot agree with that enough! The dancing in the club wasn't too bad, but it wasn't THAT GREat. I've had much better, more whoopsy doodley fun back in Yellowstone National Park's Old Faithful village's employees' pub! WAHHHHH! I so miss those days. One of The best times of mylife... I felt so free with so many crazy people and I was crazy! Well, 2 hrs just went by like 2 mins - seriously when I was chatting with Jennifer. I was still in a dilemma if I shd go that night cos Mama doesn't want me to go. She's so funny. I just reached the club sometime past midnight. She called and said, "When are you coming back?" I said I just reached the club and maybe 2 or 3am. She went, "Come back now" and hung up. I'm like "what the f*ck" - WAHAHAH but it was really funny! Halfway thru, Jennifer was gonna pass out from a heatstroke if we don't go out for fresh air and escaping from all-so-sweaty-many-bodies everywhere! I went out with her to get a drink from 7-11 and we just sat and chatted outside. We talked about so many things, mainly people, personalities, how weird things work sometimes and so on... Really insightful and I guess life is like that. We get inspired and learn from others (at least to me)...

@ Butter Factory past midnight (23 Aug 08' Sat)

Jennifer, I was so glad I went (like I told you in my text)... Must meet up more often! And I nv thought I'd have golden/yellow hair ever in my life...


There's Jennifer, Kyla Ng, Wan Tong and Joel. New friends. :)

I've been on the net for abt 3 hrs??? since I've MIA frm cyber world for 3 days aha. I was just away from home. Sat - Out for Speedwing feedback session and catching up/hanging out with my dear frens from Yellowstone. As usual - kana shoot by Xiaohui Da-jie, Charmaine Da-jie and Shan-er Da-jie but their shooting helps me ahha. :D At night, I went for dinner with Kershin Jie-jie and her bf Chun Chun. Thanks for the dinner and ride home! Happy Belated Bday Kershin Jiejie - 22nd Aug 08'. Sun - Working in Parkway Parade frm 12.30pm to 8.30pm and I ended up at home only at 12 midnight. Cos I took buses - $1.90 compared to more than 2 bucks or even 3 bucks if I take bus-train-bus. 2 days gone like that... I want to write more, read more, exercise??? hehe, DANCE! I was watching some salsa videos on youtube like Oliver + Luda, Alex Da Silva and some hiphop ones (Rino - one of the Harajuku gurls, back-up dancer for Gwen Stefani, Britney Spears and many more). I just felt so dancey and got up and danced a bit to the hot, catchy salsa tunes! Shimmying like f*ck! WAHA!
These days, I'm starting to do things I never would have done in the past. The first time ever in my life, I listened to music as I went home. I walked home from school today. Upon reaching downstairs, I sat at the void deck and just listened to music and reminisced about Yellowstone again. It's like I have to keep on doing something when I'm alone - if not, my mind would go BHAM! (burst/explode) with all those different random thoughts racing and I can't get them to stop. But sometimes, I want times when I can do nothing and just be in a daze. It's contradictory but I guess for now, I'm better off doing something than not doing anything now... If not, I think too much and end up being more miserable.
烦啊,希望郁闷的日子快点过去。当然,我知道我的情绪起伏很大。本以为自己的情况已经有好转,但事实并非如此。我还是放不下。刚才,我们(有爸爸,小桑和我)在整理房间,像“摆家乐”一样,要丢掉一些超级占位的书本。但是,拿起时,我又舍不得丢,所以需要动员其他人的手帮我丢。咳,吴凯拉啊吴凯拉,还是放不下。啊,不能再想太多。 桑桑刚才说我是那种“连吃一碗面都有办法想到很多其它事情去的人”。她简直就是我肚子里的蛔虫。我问她怎么知道。她说那是因为她和我一样,“有想太多的倾向”。那我问她怎么不会像我那样烦躁?她便说她有时已经到快疯掉的程度,然后就没事了。对,我相信事情到了一个顶峰,便会慢慢往下滑。所以,人生就是一直的起伏不断。 我现在不大清楚自己要什么。我也觉得自己有点无病呻吟,但我不知该怎么做。所以,只好烦下去吧。至少,我知道当“烦”的时期渡过了,我就会好了。Natasha Bedingfield's "Pocketful of Sunshine" - "I smile up to the sky... I know I'll be alright"... 哈哈,我觉得我写华文有时会有点夸张,仿佛是为了“多愁善感”而“多愁善感”。管他的。

To Dear Daniel: WHEE! I miss you so much toooooooo!!!!! Hahaha, go get drugs and take a video of yourself doing it? AHAH, that'd be so interesting! Finally, your blanket is clean now. The f*ckin rain sucked and I had to re-wash it cos it got onto your blanket I was drying! :D You are so funny, probably the funniest in your own way I've ever met. I miss ya! Hugs! Below are some pics I have of you. I have some videos of you and I'm gonna post them on youtube later! mwahahha...




Our RC Daniel with a broom, he was sweeping the stairs.
Yea, he's working, real hard...

We paid you, Daniel a visit when you were working @ Bitter Root on 29 May 08' (Thu).
Gush, gone are the days. I lurved it so much when we were all hanging out together! ARGH, I'm emo again...






Lancey Boy! You are so splendidly funny!
You're a great imitator, I look forward to watching you in comedies!

P.S. Do you know how to stop your mind racing with thoughts? Like how to shut them up? Gimme something more interesting than "go do something", "get busy"(what my Mama said), "occupy yourself"...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]