{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, March 30, 2009, @12:11 PM.
{ The people are who you miss... They make it good for you in this life! }
TITLE: The people are who you miss... They make it good for you in this life!

Ah, la la la dum... Yeah, Sy Jun my dear cousin (biao mei) just reached Singapore last night! She's so farni, I miss her so much, sometimes ahhaa... It's been long since I went back to Ayer Tawar! She's a lil' miss baker, will make the most breads and we'll have lotsa bread in future cos she just got a job in Singapore and will stay here for a while I guess... (Sang was whooping in joy jus now over this)

This is so random. I didn't feel like going for lesson cos i was late for 20 mins so i came to the comp room to use the com... My thoughts are racing yet again, must be due to irregular sleep patterns. 28 Mar 09' (Sat) - a day i had fun i actually didn't have much negative thoughts. too caught up with talking to ppl, talking about ppl. Thanks to Charmaine da-jie & Xiaohui da-jie & of course Pui Ee :D... We can just talk sooooo much! Sometimes I worry for not being able to have topics to talk about, but that fear is pretty much uncalled for? I worry too much these days...

I even wondered ytd... If I went to Mexico and I knew I had to come back 5 mths later, then why go there? I'll just be taken overwhelmed by my sweet sweet memories - i hope they are sweet haah!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA

SO FUNNY! why i have such thoughts? I think so far ahead. Like I've been living in Mexico sometimes, or in Yellowstone, just not in Singapore even though my big fawt arse is so glued in singapore land... My mind wanders... Not to outer space unless I can have frens/make friends there. I think I really do enjoy talking with people, so amazing, how some ppl can have certain thoughts haha! In Yellowstone, there were lotsa people for us to talk about, look at, play with, hang out with, I didn't have time to think about myself much.

Of course I gotta thank Rui Feng, for reminding me that I shdn't be moping and feeling sad or watever. I shd think of how to have fun while I'm there. Like I wouldn't want to go home 3 mths later to tell my mama that I spent 4K having misery in my life! But how come I can't do that in Singpore? I can't seem to relax... I keep having lots of thoughts, worrying ones. 3 mths hols coming, what job to find? And to Charmaine, Xiaohui & Pui Ee, what about my lunch??? Hahaha... -_- If i remain lonely/single for the rest of my life or after 40 yrs old... - Mama say so I can spend more time with them! But they'll leave me after all, there's like a 31 yrs old gap between me and my belurved Mama. What if I don't have money in Mexico? Then I can't be able to go to the places I might want to go or just wanna follow others when they go wherever they go?

STOP!

Sang says she hopes I have a great time there and a miserable time there too! So I'll not be suffering from all the withdrawal symptoms or missing a place so much. But spent so much money & time getting over there and u don't enjoy it? What a waste...

Guess all points to feeling contented - contentment is bliss and living in the present, hard to to. I guess I was so happy in Yellowstone cos all I did after realizing we do have to leave in the end was to make the most out of every moment.

Bcos of helping out with Speedwing - orientation for participants who are going in the summer this yr, I felt like I went back to Yellowstone again. Sharing my experiences, talking about our times with my 3 fellow YNP comrades again. I'm so amazed that we still have so much to talk about - regarding Yellowstone... If u ask me do I really wanna go back there again, I might not want to? Cos it won't be the same, it won't be like that again, the oh-so-perfect way things were back then. Some ppl asked us what did we do when we were there (on our off-days, free time), I think I just replied that we jus hung around, sometimes not doing much, just slacking (me & evelyn aha), but it was still fun. So many ppl around you, u don't feel alone! I'd go for walks alone sometimes, yet they are so enjoyable! The million of stars up @ night, the cold air, snuggling together (if there are people around u), the pub!, the pine trees (lodge pole pines), dandelions, nice wildflowers, sometimes the bison(i dont' think they are that pretty but they do give ppl the feeling that they are loyal ahah), but i hate the mosquitoes and some moths/flies haha.

YOU can just go there and be as crazy as you want to!
I miss the people there all over again! -_-

Time to come back to Singapore huh?
I don't feel like doing work, I've been reading my notes sometimes for the past few days, it's productive sometimes but like ytd, it wasn't. This morning, nono too. I dozed off a few times! Or maybe it's just my very warped sleep cycle!

mmm, but something I yelled out/squealed in joy/delight - AKI is gonna be in south california, 4 hrs drive away frm mexico come August! WHEE! I imagine meeting her, cos I missed the chance last July - could have met her in San Francisco. ooooh, all the salsa dancing, maybe hiphop dancing, speakin in Spanish, Spanish all around me - things to look forward to?

I guess humans just have to live in the present and look forward to things we come up with? I should so totally just not expect to have certain things, right? Take whatever that comes. I keep repeating these mantras to myself for like the past few months, or just weeks haha, but it doesn't help always. Sometimes, I feel alright and actually happy for a while but most of the time if I have free time and nt concentrating on something, I feel so like a whirlwind, perhaps? I told myself I'd focus on having a good day today, enjoy my day, leave all the worrying to 6pm or something, but sometimes certain worries just keep poppin up in my head? I feel like sleeping... Adopting a good sleeping cycle? Haha, I tot I'd have nothing to write but I guess not...

Be random, talk to people, make friends, hang out. After all, other than your family, the only people u talk to/have fun with/while ur time with... I had fun on 28 Mar 09' /29 Mar 09' (Sat/Sun) - after Speedwing thing @ Toa Payoh HDB hub, Chinese garden night walk with Cheng Teng, Liyun & frens, Rach joined later, then LAN shop (my first time visiting a Lan shop in Spore) playing Left 4 Dead with YIHong, kar meng, zhili, siripong (they call him pongpong - so funny), Zhili, Cheng Teng's fren called Neo, Venis & Rach haha(which i just totaly suck at - i cannot become a gamer even if I aspire to be? The only online game I play is audition and i haven't played in months ahha, when i say i play audition, ppl snort & laugh - esp Rach)...

Rach said something so totally her and it's funny as always!
"Grace, you can come meh/today? U usually cannot!"
something like that, not sure but like she's questioning my presence there ahah!

Yihong too... We were saying wana take jump shot then he muttered to his friends,
"jump ah, i jump very high till you all cannot see me!" i burst out laughing, cannot take it ahha!

cos in the past, meetups with u all clash with other stuff ma ahha. but i have a lot of free time actually, if not, i wouldn't have so much time for me to worry about stuff ahha.

Mmm, and ah, night walks would be so totally fun in Yellowstone. But in Singapore, u just sweat and look like shite? So shag man!

Gush, I wrote so much in the end! 我不是不喜欢华文,我只是有时候想休息?或许我应该再度go back to fansubbing, to that world i used to be in (just fansub all the way, then feel incredulous sense of achievement having completed episodes hahha)??? 毕竟,那时,我很快了。哈哈。因为精神都集中在那儿,脑力消耗很快(因为翻译和不同语言一直在我脑里转换),但是不行了!因为考试要到了?怎么办?汪大东/汪东城 so cute! muy lindo ahha! 爱就宅一起 so nice! i'm amazed I'm actually watching shows that are so new! cos i always watch long-ago shows hah!

tata, later! though i wonder if ppl read aha! do i have so much inspiration in sch to blog? i haven't wrote in my journal for a loong loong time!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]