{/Love You More and More.
{/Saturday, April 04, 2009, @3:01 PM.
{ I should so stop procrastinating... }
TITLE: I should so stop procrastinating...

Ah, woke up thinking I shd start on my HC301 report, i mean finish it haha, not start it. Ah, instead, I've been surfing the net, blog-hopping, tryin to find insights on life by typing "everything happens for a reason", listening to songs on youtube - DA ZUI BA!, and now I'm watching Da Mouth vids on youtube. Like loser hor? Need to do work but never do! ARGH... Papa & Mama went back to Jemaluang(Msia) last night for Qing Ming Festival but I didn't go cos of Poh Ying buddy's bday celebration later!

I also procrastinated yesterday, finally continued my uploading of last summer's pics in the States on facebook aha. Patricia even thought I went US again aha. Tyris wondered why I have so many haha.

I should so start on my report huh. . . Alrighty... OH and the people going to Mexico for exchange met on Thu! Gush! We are people of so different heritages & backgrounds haha. Hmmm, weird mix of people. I can't wait to live my life amidst spanish (the oh-so-sweet-sounding language) & salsa-ing! (i wish)

As u can see frm the above, I'm trying to find things to anticipate. MC40 is sooooooooo cute! I wouldn't exactly say he's superb in terms of good looks but he's cuteeeeee! And sunshiney! He's not an ABC but he went Canada to study for a few yrs (when he was in secondary school)......... TADA!

Mean Mingmin (m3)'s belated bday - a few more pics
@ 06 Mar 09' (Fri)


my dear juniors!


yeek & me & ji chen (takin the pic for us)
- late night movie "The Slumdog Millionaire"
after my tuition haha.

13 Mar 09' (Fri) - Disney on Ice!
i took quite a no of pics but with my camera phone - so the quality isn't that good. but i was sitting at the first row ahah. Cos i had to babysit this other kid, I think ppl might think I'm a young mother of a child. AHHAHAHAHAH.

I went with my mama's childcare, u see.






a cute kid & another mischievous playful boy...
Denzel & Cavin
my mama used to say Denzel is a teletubby.

AH. oh and last night I slept on my parents' bed whee, after reading like 2 hrs of The Nanny Diaries. This book ar, I started it in sec sch or was it JC? I can't really rmb, but I always never finish it. I'm determined to finish it this time, despite my first paper on 14 Apr and I have 4 more reports to write - i shd so write them nowwwwwwwwwwww.

Uh, neways, I had lotsa fun with a novel. It's been long since I laughed so hard when I read. THE TELETUBBIES PART! POOR NANNY - before they went to the Halloween party, on the way there, while they were there ahhaha.ahahaha. I REALIZED lotsa my joys when I was young came from reading. Like those funny teenage comedy witty books, like Georgia Nicholson "Angus, Thongs..." bla that series by Louise Rennison (reminds me I shd catch that movie), I lurve Alice books by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor (i think that's her name) and I lurve Meg Cabot too. Oh, "Undead and ..." series by Mary Janice Davidson - I got hooked on them since last yr - fab fab! Oooh, hahaa. Read read read - i hope to find words of wisdom through them and yeah, enjoying my time is most important, isn't it?

Reminds me, I haven't wrote in my journal for a loong time......... I'M SUCH A LAZY BUM - I HATE IT! okie, go do work! Oh and not to forget, I haven't fansubbed/released an ep for a loong time. That's why I started fansubbing like 30 lines a few days ago haha. But not enough!

remind myself: LIFE IS MEANT TO BE ENJOYED, NOT TO BE SUFFERED. everything depends on my perception.

learn frm duchamp hah (thanks to HC213 lesson - got to know this person) - "i don't care" to everything...

my parents didn't give birth to me so they can see my glum & miserable face everyday. they want me to be joyful and experience all that life has to offer! it's been long since I cheered myself up hee.

OH and try this people, look in the mirror and go "you are so beautiful/cute/pretty/super lurvable... bla"... don't feel pai seh or wad. think "if there's anyone to make you feel better about yourself, it should be yourself."

HAHAHAHAHA... thanks Richelle, u taught me & Evelyn this, but I wonder if Evelyn still remembers. In Old Faithful Inn's employees' pub ahha!

alamak, forgot what i wanted to blog about in the first place. i found this superb quote:

“Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Appreciate your friends. Continue to learn. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.”

--- Mary Anne Radmacher


0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]