{/Love You More and More.
{/Tuesday, February 01, 2005, @11:00 AM.
{ All taken from "The Emotional Revolution" by Norman E. Rosenthal, M.D. }
"The thing i fear most is fear." - Michael Eyquem de Montaigne --- Fear and Anxiety

"Anger is never without a reason, but seldom a good one." - Benjamin Franklin --- Anger and Rage

"Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by the imagination." - Voltaire --- Love and Lust

"He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God." - Aeschylus, Agamemnon, line 177 --- Sadness and Depression

Happiness and Euphoria (I write more cos this is a much sought after state and much more beneficial to be in):

"I believe that the very purpose of our life is to seek happiness." - The Dalai Lama

"This is wonderful to be here. Wonderful! I feel like now really to dive into this ocean of generosity... It's a hailstorm of kindness... Really I would like to thank everybody who did the movie... and I would like to thank my parents in their very little village in Italy. They gave me the biggest gift of poverty. It all goes back to love. They gave me their lives to show that, despite everything, life is beautiful.

This is a terrible mistake because I used up all my English... my body is in tumult because it is a colossal moment of joy... I would like to be Jupiter and kidnap everybody and lie down in the firmament making love to everybody... this is a mountain of snow, so delicate, the suavity and the kindness, it is something I cannot forget." - Actor Roberto Benigni, on receiving two Academy Awards, 71st Annual Academy Awards, Sunday, March 21, 2000

"Happiness depends, as Nature shows, less on exterior things than most suppose." - William Cowper


0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]