{/Love You More and More.
{/Tuesday, August 26, 2008, @11:04 PM.
{ Don't you think... }

Title: Don't you think...
Don't you think that people are very different after you know them? Like, the first impressions you have of people is usually very different from who they really are... I remember Annie, our other female RC. At first, she seemed kinda curt but then I realized she's so giggly. Thanks for your green tea lip balm! I lurve it - so healthy and organic haha!

Daniel too... The first time I ever met him was in Laurel's lobby. I was on my way to work after going down the stairs and he was sitting on the oh-so-filthy couch beside the main door with a box of chips right in front of him. He asked, "You want some chips" and he looked kinda apprehensive to me haha, like breaking out in cold sweat (I wonder why). So I tot he was those goody-two-shoes kinda boy haha. Some time later, I was blogging on my laptop while the rest were playing Risk (the first time we - Evelyn & me - hung out in the lobby doing things with people, I think). Daniel was sitting behind me by the couch right below the phone and he suddenly asked me "I've always wondered... How do you type your Chinese characters on the computer?" I ended up showing him and that got us talking and Evelyn joined in and voila - I've got a new friend called Dear Daniel! Ha, it's so funny that Daniel knows Dear Daniel doesn't have a mouth (I think he did say that.) Oooh, I should really remember that one should take the initiative cos you never know how many wonderful friendships will happen from tat. :D

That started our late nights in the lobby, hanging out, laughing YELL LOADS, doing yoga & stretching, bitching about annoying motherfu*ckin RCs haa.. Yes, exercising in the lobby in the middle of the night in jim-jams. Robin can really flip! Omigush, Daniel, I never knew you could do shoulder stands haha. It was just really simple but I really had such good times, till the extent that I'd go to bed at 2 or 3am in the mornings when I planned to lead a healthy lifestyle in Yellowstone cos I wasn't doing that in Singapore. After Daniel left, it was like the first part of my Yellowstone adventure ended and another started ahhahaa... Oooh, I digressed. What I meant to say was that Daniel is so different from the first impression I had of him. He turned out to be such a funny and interesting guy. I cannot use words to describe him. You have to experience him. He's such a good sport, tells really funny stories, has the ability to make everything look so alive. The way you use f*ckin in your sentences is just way amazing and beyond words. You really gotta hear it. I've also posted your spinning on the floor videos on youtube hehe! Enjoy them! Don't hate your life, I don't think you'll ever do that haha... You lurve life too much - i think! :D *_*

And when ppl ask you, "why you do this this this or that that that", reply them with...
WHY NOT???? It's such a powerful phrase to me now! I really think I do different things since I got back. That magical and oh-so-intriguing-enchanting feeling that I get from reading my favourite fiction books - has come back to me! :D

今天,没那么烦了。多谢我的好朋友们。谢谢于婕!Taiwan rocks!
I asked her why do I feel so restless, like my mind just can't seem to stop racing for a while... Her replies... (I'm gonna put them here to remember m_m)

"需要時間來適應
真的
一天兩天沒有辦法
但是花上一年兩年就會慢慢 ok
哈 我們在美國都太開心啦!!
對吧
所以會比較不喜歡回到原本生活"


Catherine, Meng Ru (Cat's fren), Evelyn, Kyla, Sze Ying, Pui Ee
(the first pic we took @ the airport - thks Taiwan frens, *我虽然玩到很累,但真的很好玩啊!再见!*
More pics next time. I hate it that whenever I upload pics, my paragraphs are gone, they become one big lump. Sucker man...

That is like what Hai Hailin, Charmaine Da-jie, Xiaodan and Corine told me when I kinda asked them that. They said it's cos Singapore is reality and I don't want to come back. Charmaine even said cos in Yellowstone, it was too nice cos we know we have Singapore to fall back on if we suffered in Yellowstone, but there's no where to run to if we meet with problems in Singapore... So I'll just take my time to adapt. I was confused, like what do I have to adapt to, since I've lived in Singapore all my life. After chatting with 于婕 Catherine today, I realized it's how different I felt when I was in Yellowstone as compared to Singapore. I compare living in these 2 places unconsciously, so I feel like I don't really wanna be here in Singapore... That said, I gotta try to "adapt" back, to my routine life and bla bla.

Corine has a point too. She said
"
i think once u have dancing in ur life
u won't be restless anymore
cuz tt's ur passion"

I kinda feel that I've lost direction cos dancing used to be such a big part of my life in the past. I had once spent so much time in Xen in different periods of my life... I'm going to try my best for MJ audition this thursday. If it doesn't work out, I'm going to O school with Geraldine and Wendy. I really cannot STOP DANCING. It sorta makes me liveless, I guess... That awesome adrenaline rush - that high I get - I get it thru dancing. I've had a number of people thinking I was drunk when I was dancing, haha. Cos supposedly, many ppl out there need alcohol to get high and only then, they can start dancing. I just feel high when the music's to my liking! FEEL THE MUSIC! GET HIGH! R n B only though. I freeze in my steps when retro comes on ahha.


DONT' BE SCARED, KYLALALALALALLALA HAHA. GOOD LUCK TO ME! Don't let fear get in the way! Live a crazy life. Get high!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]