{/Love You More and More.
{/Tuesday, September 23, 2008, @11:35 AM.
{ ELVA hee... MJ chalet - it's gonna be good! (mantra I repeat to myself!) }
TITLE: ELVA hee... MJ chalet - it's gonna be good! (mantra I repeat to myself!)


I was sitting right in front of this big screen hah! If you face the stage, I'm sitting to the right of it so I can't see the stage that clearly. Guess I gotta be contented since I'm right in the front ahha!

Before it started...


Interview and win-prizes time! 6 handphones were given away! It's like 2 of the men who were lucky enough to find Elva's picture underneath their chairs were lost. Even Elva said so herself, "They look like they got pushed through the door and went, "oh, it's Elva's showcase". WAHAH! They looked so lost!

Elva - giving all that she has! She's so soulful when she sings her ballads!


Dancing - I'll be There! (Puma song) "She's a dance machine!"
Hee Branden said that of me once @ one of the parties, it's so easy to get so high there and dance like no one's business. No need to be scared of space constraints, u don't have to be shy! Give all you have! Yellowstone, I still miss you...

I'm SO GONNA WATCH YOUR CONCERT NEXT YEAR!


Yea, the best part about it... I'm so inspired to dance again!
I was so excited and screamed away during the mini showcase!
So sad it was only 1 and a half hours! More More More!

MJ chalet in 2 hrs time. Wish me luck and kylalalalala, just ENJOY IT!
That's the end of freakin-out over it for the past month.
The next thing to freak out (try not to but it's pretty hard - at least freak out very few times)...
REPORTTSSSSSSS DUE + EXAMS COMINGGGGGGGGGG....

Money Money to Mexico nxt yr!
I want to go Korea and Taiwan argh! My goals are to be able to save up money to travel now.
DANCE DANCE DANCE... (SELF-ENCOURAGEMENT TALK) AHHA...
WHATEVER, WHATEVER MAKES ME HAPPY!
!
!
!
!

Oh and I watched Mamma Mia with Sang yesterday. I cried so hard at the part where they sang that summer song, about last summer. 6 bucks - student price. Show your student pass.

OUR LAST SUMMER
"Living for the day
Worries far away
Our last summer
We could laugh and play

I can still recall
Our last summer
I still see it all
Walks along the Seine
Laughing in the rain
Our last summer
Memories that remain"

----~ Brought back mucho memories of Yellowstone... ah ah ah! Cried so much and thank goodiness Sang was beside me, she was grabbing my head and pulling it close to her to comfort me haha! She gave me a great besty hug! I even text her "You are so nice to hug" when we parted at the bus interchange. I went contemp to check out Broadway, kinda nice but I hoped there was more choreography. Thks Chong Yan for inviting me!


I so wanted to watch Mammia mia Broadway musical in New York!
Ah, too bad that day no more 1/2 price tickets for it and we didn't have another night...

i'M MAD NOW...
(I realized no one tags and stuff if I have no updates - incentive to update! Make my blog alive again ha)
Utopia is so boring sometimes... When there's no customers for 5 hours on end. Can anyone give me ideas what to do if you're so bored at work and you can't read, go online or stuff. I seriously hate handphone games but I played it at work cos i was so bored on Sunday!)

GET HIGH! MUSIC & dance - you just can't live without them.
Why ar? Cos they make you feel alive! WHAHA! I think...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]