{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, September 08, 2008, @10:52 PM.
{ "MOMENTSFUL" LIFE... }
TITLE: "MOMENTSFUL" LIFE...

Don't you feel that life is made up of just moments only?

Like, the past has all the moments. The present is one moment and as I say, every moment is passing by...
For the future, they will just be future moments yet to be "in" (like in that moment)...

Gush, that's why every one says "Live for the moment".
Not so easy... I still need to learn 0h-so-much-more from this life...

I'm so thoughtful these days. F*ck this sh*t, I haven finished my HT201 assignment and the clothes are waiting to be hung for the past 3 hrs. But it's raining now...

I'm starting to get a lil' sick of work in Utopia, cos sometimes there are times when u have nothing to do. Time passes slowly and I countdown to the time I get off work. Work shouldnt' be like that. I'm gonna have to try hard to find things to occupy myself. It's still good when I'm packing in the store at the back of the shop. Thank goodiness, Seri taught me one thing I could do, sorta sew the front of the batik babydoll pieces.

I'm going to join ShuHui @ Sentosa on Sundays for capoeira. Easier said than done, I gotta have free Sundays first. this weekend, I'm going back to jemaluang (msia - my father's hometown) for mooncake festival ahah. Next Sunday, I need to wrk cos I'm going to watch Elva on Sat... ARGH, i really want to hang out with Shu Hui baby more often. :D

To flamez: I had fun laughing during steamboat session and swensens late night ice-cream pigout and walking around Bugis. Time flies when one is with friends enjoying life. There's so much to laugh about in this world haha. Poh Poh Ying Tyris just cannot stop making me laugh. I lurve you Buddy. Rachel has her own quirky amusing parts of her - so cute la! Nyleve is Ding Tai Fung. Cheng Teng - so long nv see you! U give tight hugs. Shu Shuhui - You're very funny too ahah... :DDDDD capoeira.

HAPPY BDAY TO SAMANTHA AKA BANDY FOR YESTERDAY! (i LURVE YELLOW TOO - COS' OF MY DEAR YELLOWSTONE...)
- Sorry I didn't go out with you all today. Definitely will have other days haha.

Alright, I guess my brain shd be kinda emptied as of now. See how many thoughts fly by. Well they aren't exactly the things that fly by in my mind, but what I'm trying to say is my mind just has many fleeting thoughts when I'm not doing something that requires my full attention haha... I think blogging's prowess is not as great as writing a journal entry in my own diary. Cos' when I write things out, I guess I'm more tired from writing than from typing haha.

Natasha Bedingfield has cute songs like "I wanna have your babies". Watch the MTV for laughs ha.


This pic was taken on 10 Aug 08' (Sunday). The 2nd day I reached Singapore.
In my PJs I brought to the States and wore to the pajamas party ON 13 JUN 08' (FRI) hah.a...

Before the party... In Lance's room. Andy, Terence and Calvin were mad boys as we went to the pub from Laurel. There was Lance, Kelley and Lauren and Evelyn and me and the 3 of them when we walked to the pub. Fun times~ sigh... Get together gracie ng/kylala/ng ching ching - Don't cry bcos it's over. Smile bcos it happened. -- reallly hard...

Lance and Kyla. Evelyn, Terence & Kyla.


Kyla and Andy.

@ the pub...

Pretty Juan (pretty boy), Pui Ee, Kyla & Evelyn...
Haha, Pui Ee, u are also fun to dance with, cos u also let go and dance madly haha!
Lurve you. :D
Also, your bday card for me was really sweet, I kept forgetting to tell you that!


I think his name's Dario. He's a Columbian.
All the Columbians were wearing that blue shirt.


Random pics haha.


Robert & Tommy. Robert and Jordan.


I lurve these 2 pics. 1st pic: totally candid - in action.
Evelyn was wearing Richelle's Winnie the Pooh shirt. It was a PJ party after all ahah.
2nd pic: punching and testing Lance's tummy - so soft and jelly hahah...
I head-butt his tummy pretty often haha.


I so lurve the pic on the right.
That's AJ in pink... Cos I feel sad that AJ is the photographer (all these pics are courtesy of AJ - oke my English abit wrong, can someone correct the above phrase???)... but I didn't really take any pics with him. There you go...


AJ is one of the people I miss dearly. He went, "Come back" when we were on the phone after we left.
He'd send messages totally random like "i miss you pookie dear! Yann!" (totally random, text messages to my pre-paid phone in US) on jul 29 08', 9.12pm. He says "yann". He's trying to say salt "yan" hahah...

Before he bcame Laurel's RC, Evelyn and I only met him in the pub when he so totally random came up to us to say "hi" and some other weird stuff which I can't rmb. He's really one of his kind too.

Kyla.la.la.la still. misses. Yellowstone.
I almost cried when as I was on my way to the park to jog today.

I SO NEED TO GET BACK TO WORK. I HAVEN STARTED THE REPORT!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]