{/Love You More and More.
{/Saturday, September 20, 2008, @12:14 AM.
{ ELVA, WE'RE MEETING TMRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! }
TITLE: ELVA, WE'RE MEETING TMRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Hahaha... Pretty enriched life though I do feel I'm at a point where I'm figuring things out. Like I'm at the start of everything. MJ, where to go from now... Ever since after Yellowstone, it's like things ended... Well, or rather, the start of something new (as that High School Musical 1 song ahha)

Mmm, I'm gonna stop freaking out over the imminent chalet! It has been bugging me for the past month on and off ever since I knew about it. Try! I just read Kahei's blog and she was writing about faith, that faith is so important in life. Yea, almost everything is about believing. I guess everything? Cos what u truly believe in is the truth to you.

So hard so hard...
So difficult so difficult...
Don't give up - Kylalalalalalalalalala...

Today, on my way home on the bus from NUS, I went to watch the Dance Ensemble pfm, I only really enjoyed the last pfm, like I told the Chong sisters - happy dances! happy music! happy faces! colours everywhere! different colours! Some of the other ones were a bit scary. There was one really ghoulish and horrifying dance! Where all the dancers even ran off stage and were right beside us. I told Chong Min to kick her or something but I'm scared cos really look like a ghost! Very professional is all I'd say! Neways, back to wad I was saying...

Holding on, hanging on... Is so important. You only really fail when you decide to give up and just GIVE UP... If not, you're still trying to make it through, trying to survive it. It has been so hard for me, so many things, at the start... I always just told myself I'm making great progress but that day when I went for the self-esteem talk (on Thu), I realized I have all the signs of a person having low self-esteem. What the f*ck... F*ck that... Well, all I can do is to keep on trying... Try harder and don't give up! m_m ^_^

It's a happy day, like Evelyn said, I'm bubbling with joy hee. I just realized that my fingers and Sas's are the same length! I told him and he said "interesting remark" hahaha... I just keep smiling when I see that pic xp

Sang likes to call me "stupid and idiot biao mei (cousin)" hahaha, cos I was so stressed for the past few nights. I'm finally feeling sorry for what I did to you. Blabbering so many things to you till you can't sleep and it's quite mean of me cos you have to work and you're a light sleeper. I'll not do that again! Yes, I'm not going to!

ELVA TOMRROW! @ Max Pavillion 20 Sep 08' (sat)...
Watch me go crazy again.
Whew, I just realized this is one of my shortest posts aha. I'm gonna listen to the recordings I made for hC204 and do some writing! If not, I'll really forget all about it. I think the lectures frm this teacher Li Bing Bing is really intriguing. It's just intense, action-packed cos everyone must be so tense from all the jotting down at teacher's lightning speed! But I didn't know all those novels like the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Jin Ping Mei, Journey to the West had so much behind them. Desires, being child-like - honest, pure, naive vs. being hypocritical, fake... - People in the Ming dynasty think way too much ahha. But their creations - the 4 amazing books - are pretty amazing and nicey to read, if only the language was more modern. Argh, can go crazy sometimes!

I think I really lurve lectures, but all the term papers and reports - argh... I'm lazy haha... But I do feel very intellectual when I finish my "babies" - all the hard work is worth it! The recess week - don't slack, Kylalala... Learn new things everyday and be a good student! Like balmyzz said and I will always remember, "You won't be a student forever". Enjoy it...

Oh and right after I released subs for Tian Wai Fei Xian Episode 30, darcydevenus said, " Really, enjoy your life. It makes everything super fun." YEA YEA YEA!

Some pictures... We took on a hike on our off day, we were on our way to Lonestar Geyser (though we managed to go there when we were lost) but we turned back halfway cos we're scared the EDR would close by the time we returned from our hike. NO FOOD MEANS NO MOOD!
On 16 jun 08' (mon)...


Really nice backdrop and it's a colourful picture with whatever Evelyn's wearing and carrying!


More pictures, more more more! Elva's song ahha!


Her on the bridge!


Beautiful - green and blue and white. i want some red...


my poor swollen finger that got slammed by the door.
It's purple, the 4th finger!


Watch out for the one behind me ahhhaa! fun fun fun!
I had no idea she was doing all that behind me!


It's ice-cream time! That's how I gained 4kg and grew so fat! ARGH!

Nights all!
Enjoy... Whatever you do today! smile

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]