{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, September 08, 2008, @9:21 PM.
{ Emo-ness again? I guess I'm cured again for now. So 起伏不定哈哈。 }
TITLE: Emo-ness again? I guess I'm cured again for now. So 起伏不定哈哈。


Gush, for yesterday and today, I have that aimless/not inspired feeling again. It feels like I'm back to when I just got back from abroad. This feeling is oh-so-tamade (
他妈的!)Basically, I'm swearin' a lil' in Mandarin. I don't even want to dance... Oke, fine I admit it. I'm freaking out over the imminent chalet that all MJ babies have to go in 2 wks' time. It's 3 days 2 nights. To face my feelings right in its face, I'm worried it'll be 历史重演, the same as CAC FOC last year. I hate socializing when I don't know anyone cos I'm 慢熟 (means I warm up slow). Fine, I gotta get that crap outta my head so I won't keep thinking I'm like that... People tell me to act confident, especially Ms Jennifer Chin YiYing. That day outside Butter Factory, thks for giving me some tips on how to overcome shyness. Just pretend and act! I'm gonna keep that in mind and try it this coming chalet! Be Positive Kylalalalalalalalala....

I watched "Shall We Dance?" recently thou I'm only halfway thru haha. One interesting quote was from John's wife, who suspected that John (Richard Gere) was having an affair. She stopped private investigation after a while cos she felt that it was invading her husband's privacy. She asked the private investigator why people got married. Her answer was that people need someone else to witness their lives. The only one who will be there till the end of one's life will be one's spouse (marriage is supposed to be like that - to me too). If not, our lives are in vain, like there's no meaning. With someone to witness everything, there's proof that it happened. It's something along that line, hope I didn't get it wrong. I think that's pretty interesting...

Today I bought Elva Hsiao's
三面夏娃, latest album. Cos I'm so gonna watch her at Max Pavillion on 20th Sep. I bought 4 Swensens mooncake - haven collect yet from some club in my school for 23 bucks. Usual price: $25.90. F*ck, it was 18 bucks for 4 ice-cream mooncakes last yr. But I still bought it.

My first day of being aimless/not inspired again after a period of got aim + inspired was yesterday. Cos I woke up late and had to go to work @ Utopia Vivo and the entire day was gone like that. Thank goodiness I finished one report for HC151 ytd night hee, so not tat sad today. I've already started learning the poems for dictation tmr for HC204 since last Fri. Yea, I'm proud of myself this sem, at least I try to study beforehand. I realize that I really gotta read readings though I haven finish 1 out of 2 compulsory readings for HC232 tutorial tmr! ARGH!

I'm so happy I hang out with Pink Robot these days haha. I feel that she's really interesting and I'm so curious as to how she lives her life. Good friends hee. I pay attention in HC204 oke????? I just didn't know how to approach you cos u seem kinda hostile when u walked into LT this morning ahha. Smile. :D I'm easily freaked out...

Oooh, yeah, why do I feel inspired again? Haha, cos' I was finding a translated article for my HT201 assignment. I've decided to use someone's english translation of a blog entry of Ariel Lin when she was in New York. I had to read it too and I feel inspired again. Here goes...

" 成功的人會多做一些自己不習慣,甚至是不舒服的事,離開你的舒適圈吧……"

"一個人吧!一個人的狀态所能產生的力量是很大的!專注於你旅行的目的
, 和目的無關的人事物是會干擾你的,都拿掉吧!"

This was written by Ariel's good friend in a letter for Ariel. I feel so inspired again.
As I looked at the pictures on Ariel's blog in
New York, I recalled the creamers I had to put in the freezer croc in the morning if I'm the opening cashier. I rmb "Hot Jeremy" say creamers are half fat and half of something else haha. When I saw a picture of her and her uncle in the car, I was reminded of the time when Mike drove us both to West Yellowstone - it was so totally random. I thank him very much for that!

I went for a jog this evening after a 30 min (or maybe more) chat with Stefanie hee hee. Nice chat! The chalet will be good. I think I'm tired of complaining and lamenting to everyone about my pathetic life to have to go to the chalet. Get out of my comfort zone! Have fun! Most important of all, ENJOY
LIFE!

I ran for 5 rounds jus now hee, did some stretches and went back home to surf the net for materials for my HT201 assignment. Running kinda hurts my knees and ankles sometimes but I endure it and I feel better after that. I so need to adopt healthy lifestyle of
早睡早起(sleep early, wake up early) - so I won't be depressed (my moods will be more regular).

It's not such a bad day after all. I'm inspired again.

I'm so definite now - I get my inspiration from books and people and thoughts of others and inspiring quotes!


Omigush what am I still doing in my blog entry? I so need to finish the HT201 analysis of 400 words. F*ck that! I lurve Elva! I lurve life! I lurve my friends & dear family. I enjoy life!
Be contented with what I have. 知足常乐。Be grateful. Don't take things for granted. (self-psychoing again)
Gossip gurl is surprisingly nice! Woo hoo! Watch it! And Hot Shot (篮球火)seems to be watched by everyone now.

Some pics taken on 14 Aug 08' (Thu) when i went JB with Sang Sang to cut hair...

Before cutting hair...


After cutting hair!


Sang Sang and me.
It's not the exact look of my hair now cos the lady straightened my hair for me haha.
I just lurve the layers and with my golden streaks, they make the layers so obvious!
I lurve to swing my head everywhere now just to watch the hair fly aha.
Man-made wind!!!!!!!!


Colleagues trying to capture themselves with their camera phones haha.


Japanese food - yummy! The price is yummy too cos in ringgit!






These are clocks with beautiful pictures on them...

Some pics I took when we had a gathering @ Tang Tang Wei's hall on 15 Aug 08' (Fri). It felt like such a long time ago but it was just about 3 weeks plus... Time feels different to me these days. It's like this thing didn't happen that long ago but it felt that it did a much longer time ago.


me with my lurvely heart-shaped ear stud!
Taiwanese are just so ingenious!
They can change a stud earring into a clip-on for me on the spot.
I'm amazed. Singapore, pls upgrade!
Cos on Sat when I was @ pushcarts place on 1st floor aft steamboat with Flamez @ Bugis,
I wanted to get studs but the lady say they can't chg it to clip-on. F*ck...


in the pink pink kitchen.
these 4 plus me got lost near Shoshone Lake haha...
they are great chefs.




Si Chuan cuisine from the Tang Tang Wei himself.
Yummy! But we had no idea how he could stand that nose-irritant bomb thing that Si Chuan ppl so lurve.


In Tang Tang Wei's room, with the Da-jies. Hee. :D
I have some other pics but for next time.

I think I need to update my blog with pics and what kinda events I've been to.
Note that events just mean activities that I do. Hanging-out... and bla...

I so need to get in touch with foreign friends, writing letters, chatting more.
Read more, write more! ^_^

Alright, back to work... 要回去工作了!早睡早起身体好。
This is such a random post. Like some of my paragraphs above, my mind just keeps racing with thoughts of different kinds when I have nothin' to pay attention to haha. Good luck to me in this journey called life.
EMO ARGH!I must focus and concentrate on doing things!

oh oh, i'm watching hei se hui mei mei now haha...


0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]