{/Love You More and More.
{/Tuesday, September 23, 2008, @1:20 PM.
{ I still feel like crying... }
TITLE: I still feel like crying...

i still feel like crying whenever i hear Leona Lewis's "Bleeding Lurve'...

(I think that's cos it's the song I listen to the most when I was there, I just like to indulge & engross myself in it. I danced along the road just beside Laurel in the morning before work and it was so nice - wished I could go back... But if I could go back again, it'd be different. The memory is alive - in my mind!)

Time to shower! And get ready for imminent MJ chalet!
I was dancing to Elva's MORE MORE MORE!
I kinda feel Asian pop artiste's dance steps are easier hee.
I guess they want to make it a trademark and easy to learn so everyone will find it nice to learn!
Korean ones quite hard cos they race thru the dance and go by speed! Very exciting yes, but very hard!

Song: Britney Spears - Gimme more! WAHHHA! I really like it! Bham! Wham wham!

Thks Luis for giving me all the music... :D

Mamma Mia shows a crazy mother and her crazy daughter and their crazy friends! Time to lead a crazy life! Spice up your life! (Spice Gurls) I'm reminded of songs so easily. "I have a dream" sung by Sophie at the start of the movie is really soothing too! "I have a dream I have a song To help me cope With anything... If you see the wonder Of a fairytale... Ooke i forgot"...

I should prolly stop all this blabbering and get down to doing business! Whatever I need to do to get out of the house! NEED TO STUDY HARD FOR EXAMS TOO! I slept at 1am on Sunday night and 2am yesterday night! I didn't use the computer cos I was deadbit after returning home from work on Sunday. After contemp yesterday, all that stretching did tire me out. It's been so long... I can't even split with my right leg in front now when I used to be able to!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]