{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, September 28, 2008, @11:27 AM.
{ just want to rant... }
TITLE: Just want to rant...

I just read that I'm a "feelings sponge" cos my moon sign is Pisces - I absorb other people's feelings... I NEED POSITIVE ENERGY! oke done... Gotta work @ vivo @ 1.30-9.30pm (it's 11.30am now) and I have 2 assignments due next TUE untouched yet! I told myself before I slept just now at 4am that I'll do them in time and jia you jia you jia you and I will stop freaking out over them during work later cos there's nothing I can do - i can't do work during work! DAMNNNNN! oke done...
aimless, but on the verge of picking up myself, i hope. I talk about leaving this world behind these days. I slapped my face for that too. I just slapped my hands and my face again. This is by far the shortest post ever. May Life bless me and I so need to get in touch with Dear Goddess.

I have to LURVE LIFE! EXPERIENCES! MYSELF inside OUT!
热爱生活!It's the start of everything (where I'm at).

Chingay, MJ, money-building? trying to overcome my fears of people.


It's so contradicting, I read Sang's horoscope book and it says my Venus/Mercury/Mars signs are all Gemini. I think I will stop judging Geminis in future since there's so much of it in me. I used to think I won't get along with them cos they are too two-faced (But yes, they MIGHT be two-faced but I'll treat them equal as other horoscopes - omigush, I have horoscope prejudicism) It says I'm those that cannot stand doing the same kind of monotonous job over and over again. I need to always work with people like crowds.

I guess that's why I'm interested in events management, tourism, hospitality that kinda thing - cos there's lots of people! But then, the shy me (cancerian - sun sign, pisces - moon sign) tends to think I cannot work with people. F*ck, my entire personality is so contradictory - that explains many tings - why i'm so contradicting very often! Also, my ascendant is Libra, meaning one big flaw of mine is - BEING FICKLE-MINDED, always cannot make up my mind, making me so frustrated that sometimes I just shout in my mind to tell myself to stop being so wishy-washy! I gotta go write what Sang's crystal book talks about my horoscope, about how I need some time to sort out my feelings about a certain experience that I won't let go or something like that...


I'm interested in learning and practising conversational skills. (It says with my other 3 signs being Gemini, I'm curious and like to learn about people and conversational topics are one of the main things that people connect. Have you ever wondered why you can talk so much to some people but sometimes you look and look at others and you have nothing to say???) Throughout my life, I think the only best thing I do is conversing with people one-on-one/small grps, I really feel connected with certain people and that's hw I have strong friendships (quite a couple) but it's like one-on-one basis that kinda thing :D

I suddenly feel more alive cos I do have a personality and everyone has personalities (the very obvious) but it's like i'm so interested in it all again.

I think I'm gona try being a dubber in future! Since I do like shows (i think i do haha) and I don't mind it being time-taking since I'm already a fansubber...
See, I do lurve life. (convincing myself)



On Jun 18 08' (wed), when Mikey Mike Mike took me along to West Yellowstone!
It was just splendid and lurvely scenery on the way! Thks Mikey!
He can drive and r*ll a cigarette at the same time - omigush! i was so scared AT FIRST.
But I almost broke his car door.
When the car suddenly moved after stopping cos we stopped to look at a parent buffalo and its child crossing the river (amazing), my door was not shut tight and it flapped open and hit a nearby car, ARGH, I WAS SO SCARED THE DOOR WOULD BREAK! But luckily it didn't and Mikey went down to talk to the person and all was cool. HENG AR!


kYLAlalala and Hawaiian Chips!
I like the picture on the chips so much! So cute lA!
we were pigging out in our room again, later part of my time in Yellowstone, many nights like that ahha.
Our door not locked and Charmaine even came in to borrow a pen once, scared us!
She tot all of us in the room who were on our beds knew she came in, but no one knew!

Old times - gush, I so need to get over it. I'm getting over Yellowstone these days, but I still have to feel the passion for living again, i'm inspired to dance from time to time but it's not constant these days, you know? ARGH! 加油, wu kyla!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]