{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, October 22, 2008, @8:20 PM.
{ always rmb, the future is so unexpected! }
TiTLE: always rmb, the future is so unexpected!

pls, kylalalalala, keep this in mind - forever!
so you won't be sad forever... (im thinking positively cos it applies the same for being happy too ahha)

I realized I took 1 year to open up to my Chinese course mates. It's so funny!
I really had so much fun on Monday and Tuesday. I very long never laugh so hard and so much already! Though I can't forget my troubles or watever insecurities I have forever, at least, being able to forget them is good enough! Enjoy the moment! At the moment, I'm happy and contented! In so much joy!

I had no idea HC204, Yuan Ming Qing literature can be so interesting! All those novels, be they long or short stories were so popular back then! Like Liao Zhai 聊斋,the stories are all so super interesting. Fantasy stories, like fox spirits 狐狸精,ghosts 鬼, flower fairies 花仙子 and etc...

Ms Yang told us about 《莲香》. I told Angel my mama's name is Lian Xiang and she said 恭喜你,你的妈妈是女主角。Omigush, super lame. Angel, I know you read my blog like you tell me and I'd be so surprised always to hear you say something abt me that I'm so very sure I didn't tell you about. So I'm forcing you to tag!!!! I'm writing these stuff, recording them here to remember la!

You were so funny that day when I called you asking you about your report. When I told you we will try to appeal to pass up report on Friday, you said “耶,可以冲凉了"! Cos you were working hard for your report and told me you only at 200 wordsa haha. Super funny la. I really lurve HC232! 周老师,为什么你不要回来?Thanks for being such a great and funny friend. I got your pictures and I'm gonna post it here ahahhhahahhahhhahhahahha...

未来真的很莫不可测。你想想看,一年前,你在当时绝不会想到一年后会有这些或那些事情发生等等。像我在JJC时,是绝不会想到在大学一年级后就会去美国,然后有真的活着的感觉。After Work & Travel USA roadshow, I was so reminded of Yellowstone again. The photographs the employers brought of the working environment and employees... Brought back so much memories and I entered "emo" state again... Gush, Charmaine feels it too. She says she wonders how long she can really stop being reminded of Yellowstone (or something like that), since sometimes ppl will post Yellowstone pics on facebook and she'd see them ahah... It was so tiring but I had a great time with you and Evelyn @ mac and along the way, we talked so much. I'm surprised, I was really gonna faint but so surprised I can sustain til I reached home! I WANT TO PLAY MAHJONG! & WATCH THE STARS!

哈哈哈,现在看我之前有多么emo, 我就觉得好好笑,也很神奇!情绪、想法,真的不断地在变。我真的得坚持下去,然后不要想太多!现在,这一刻,是我拥有的。真正地享受、欣赏吧!

Suddenly I felt so bad for laughing at my mama when she said she failed her exam! Haha, I just couldn't help it! That day in Quad after Mon HC204 lecture (20 Oct 08'), we were laughing so hard at the person who bounced off his bed out of his window and passed away unfortunately. That's cos he was so engrossed in his guitar playing and didn't realize that the huge window right behind him was opened big big! We also laughed about other stuff related to that kind. Like I told them I couldn't help but laugh when I heard a report on the radio: A father (40 yrs) had killed his son (18 yrs) in China. The father killed his son with a chopper cos they were fighting over the computer to play computer game! Omigush! The world is full of unbelievable things! 世界无奇不有!There was Jing Chao, Yi Ting, Angel (pink robot) and me.

On Tue, before HC232, I was laughing so hard at Yao Tang and Angel! WHAHAAHA... They are both super funny and lame. I really laugh til I want to hyper-ventilate sometimes! After HC204, I was laughing so hard again, dunno at wad and Yi Ting came and looked seriously at me and told me "get out", she was saying Ying Ning is inside me. Ying Ning is a character in one of the stories of Liao Zhai who laughs and laughs and laughs, it's like throughout the story, she laughed till the end and only stopped laughing when she killed someone with her laugh ahah. Super funny la...

Whew, I so need to work hard on my report, the first for HC232. Angel always says she will anyhow write, so funny haa, she's 4A student loh! Whee, I'm gonna watch 命中注定我爱你。桑桑:你继续感动吧!真的很谢谢你在我生命里。你参与了我很多的“时光”!和美好回忆!


it was so random, i brought my camera on 10 Oct 08' (fri), i forgot why le.
that's angel in her strait jacket ahhaa...


that's 名教黄耀棠 debating with our sub teacher hahaah.
no la, after class le, that's no gunpowder at all!


wee hee, this is the glasses of Tang Tang Wei.
taken on 11 Oct 08' (sat) when we were @ ichiban boshi @ suntec for Yellowstone National Park friends gathering. ah, yellowstone, i lurve you.

Oh and I cried so hard again, like a wailing baby - but surprisingly, it felt so good when I could scream and cry for all I was worth, I was really using every ounce of energy in my body to cry. 越哭越起劲!哈哈。真爽,能够放声大哭也是一大享受!这比以前轻轻哭泣爽多了!我会如此大哭,则是因为我妈妈一直说她好友的大女儿多么有本事!上大学,不但不用跟父母拿钱,还给他们钱。因为她作工的工资很高!我就一直说,不是每个人都那么有本事的。不爽她一直拿我和别人比。我虽然不是什么有本事的女儿,但我孝顺 (虽然有时喜欢顶嘴)我没在外面惹事。然后,觉得自己很委屈,我有时真的很努力地为学业奋斗,考试的时候真是那样!但妈妈还是那样说我。我觉得自己很冤枉,自己为妈妈付出的努力被忽视了。好,我承认我有时真的没有做到一个学生应该做的,像迟到或有时翘课。但我的成绩不但没有退步,反而还进步了(真是奇怪,但我不可以每次依赖我的好运!)。

虽然我有时说我要退学,但我真的不敢。因为若一退,我又不知道要干嘛。能尽量不向父母亲拿钱,就不拿。偶尔做做家务,就是为了要博取妈妈的一笑。希望我妈妈每天快快乐乐,希望我的孩子气和神经病能让她大笑。我想,我真的很爱我妈妈,不知道没有她的日子会怎样。总是在书里看到,“人们总得等到失去后才后悔,拥有时总是不会珍惜。” 所以,现在的我总提醒自己去想象身边的人若不在的话,若他们一辈子都不会再出现在我身边后,我的生活将会是怎样的呢?想到后,就害怕,觉得好像我的生活不完整。仿佛,身体失去了一快很大片的肉或什么的。(糟了,好烂的比喻哦哈哈!)但读者能明白就好!

耶,通过以上的那么一写,更有动力向努力了!因为,我现在有点懒!有点不想作报告!hehe.
i'm outta here... later people haha...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]