{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, October 06, 2008, @10:46 PM.
{ I'm Better! Lurving life, again. }
TITLE: I'm Better! Lurving life, again. I just went for an audition to be a background dancer just now. Hope I get it and get moley moley moley money! I just feel more fulfilled these days. I'm not procrastinating that much, like I'm interested to do my work/report/assignments, unlike previously when I was so hating it! Gotta write the first HC232 report for tmr and translating of this article. Oke, I better get to work. Life is good now. But as compared to Yellowstone, it's different and I still think my experience there was so good. Well, at least life now is catching up til back then, my favourite and best summer so far!

Work work work - i so wanna quit utopia but many things are holding me back. Jamie - she intro me to the job and if i quit, she'll look bad since she asked me to go back. I don't know how to tell Sherry yet, cos it seems as if they're really understaffed these days. Well, at least I'm working once a week, it isn't that hard to bear!
yeah yeah, speedwing - i dun like them last time but I lurve them very much. Roadshow roadshow - meeting my favourite YNP people this coming Saturday! Wheet!!!!!!!!!!! it's Evelyn the Wongy's/ US/ ding tai fung's bday on Wed. Wad r we gonna do??????????? We're meeting up ahha, hopefully we have lotsa fun again.

On 05 Oct 08' (mama's bday/Sunday), I had so much fun! Firstly, I was practising for my song and the dance - I danced to Leona Lewis's Bleeding Heart (this song brings back a lot of memories - that's why I chose it) for the audition. Then, we went to Sentosa for capoeira. Omigush, Poh Poh Ying/Iris/Tyris, I lurve you so much! You never fail to make me laugh!!!!!!! So much fun, been long since I laughed that much! Looking forward to meeting you again! "Depressed become impressed"... Hahahahahhaha, Shu Shuhui too! I lurve you to bits, baby (though i'm not that sure wad that expression means ha!). I was just really really happy that day! Even at night when my Mama and Brother were like kinda dead at night, I was still so high and irritated my brother very much ahha. I lurve it when Shuhui laughs silently - it's just so uniquely her and I know she finds the stuff she's laughing at really funny! Maybe! Just maybe, I'm gonna do relief teaching. Much better than utopia's low pay... m_m Oh yeah, Poh Poh Ying aha, yippee yar yar yippee yippee yar! That's so funny! I'm writing all of them down here cos I wanna remember.

一个人的精彩 --- Elva's song hah... Don't care about her lyrics - just the title is so AWESOME!


I'm finally lurving life, enjoying it. Again! Just need to work hard on my dancing from now on! 我不会跳舞。我没有模仿罗志祥 oke!!!!!!
I watched Step Up 2 yesterday and I feel so inspired again!
Some inspiring quotes:

"Don't give up! Just be yourself! Life's too short to be anybody else!"
"It's not about what you got, it's what you make of what you've got!"
--- By Andie (lead actress) ---- her dancing - so powerful!

Though I'm busy now, like I don't have much time to read or watch that much shows since I'm out of the house more often, the things I do are more meaningful! OH YEAH AND REMEMBER! don't think too much! 别想太多!一切随缘!顺其自然!Cos I was thinking if I want to work in another retail store instead. It's like I like the talking to customers part and i'm so happy when they buy stuff that I recommend and they're so happy about it. I won't think I'm having no social interaction with people at all since I have to interact whenever people come in! But I think after Yellowstone experience, it makes me want to be immersed in a place where there's lots of young people again! I'm thinking of working in Pull and Bear/Cotton On. My brother is working in New Urban Male and he really enjoys it though he has the same pay as me. I think I better not reveal the pay. Yeah, after all the updating, I'm gonna work hard! I don't want to sleep at 7am again! Like last Tuesday! Damn, Damn! Justin Timberlake song is so funny ahha.

Random pics time!!!!!!!!! Again!!!!!!!


Took this when I worked in Utopia on 21 Sep 08'.
I realized I really like how my hair looks in this pic ha.
Yellow/Blonde hair with yellow tee!
I used to hate yellow hair but it's on me now and I'm kinda lurving it!
It has changed again cos I just cut my fringe cos it keeps getting into my right eye!


That day, I bought Wonka Fruit Pastilles from Candy Empire for $2.50.
Gush, so expensive! Good, ol' frutips is much better and cheaper!
That said, I seldom eat sweets nowadays.

I lost 2kg ever since I got back.
Well that's really what should happen since I gained 4kg while I was in the States!


Winnie says Hello! I just lurve this Tee from Disneyland! The real AuThenTic Disneyland!


Thks Jss dance mates, I really really felt so touched that you gurls didn't forget my bday though I was overseas! You all don't know how much it means to me that ppl remember my bday. Cos I always make the effort to remember ppl's bday, I'm really super super whoopy-doopley contented/happy/in bliss when ppl remember it! It's like I'm not forgotten! I bought stuff with the voucher le!
I bought a liquid eyeliner, a bronzer and a yellowish/goldish eyeshadow! :D


That day I watched Mamma Mia with Sang Sang on 22 Sep 08' (Mon) - 1st day of recess week!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]