{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, November 16, 2008, @1:45 AM.
{ I'm hoping Blogger never ever crashes... }
Title: I'm hoping Blogger never ever crashes...
I hope Blogger never ever crashes cos I want all my posts to be here. I'm just gonna paste what I want to... From facebook... (But I digressed hah) It's the exam period and I only got through HC151, I've decided to stop thinking about it since it's the past and I can't do anything about it. All I can is focus and do well for my remaining 4 papers! Argh, finals... I really wanna give myself a pat on the shoulder for studying HC232, 4 hrs at one go, but just reading the same set of reading and a few slides but at least better than nothing and I really have a pretty good impression of what it's about. It's about the measures that Chun Qiu and Warring States took after the end of West Zhou dynasty. All those jun xian zhi, guan liao zhi, hahah... But it's only one small part... Really gotta buck up tomorrow. On my studying...

It was intensive and I felt like the world didn't matter since time flew. Earlier today, I still kinda felt listless and thinking too much again. I read a few books Sang borrowed. One's frm Zhang Xiao Xian, it's those san wen, short stories about life. The other's from this Japanese doctor, forgot his name but I think the book's title is “幸福正在酝酿中”, it means "Happiness is in the making right now"... Something like that. Really felt much better. There's so much to learn in this world, so many aspects... So don't brood over just one, or magnify it. Take a step back and you'll find the world so vast and wide. 退一步,海阔天空。I really think this Chinese saying means many things... People say that when they ask you to tolerate things that's hard to bear... Have a broad mind. After all, perspective is so important I think it's all that matters.


Ooops, I digressed. My original plan was to just post these facebook wall comments... What people wrote on my wall! I really lurve those friends I made in Yellowstone, though our time was pretty much short-lived. Did I use short-lived correctly??? haha.

Nov 13
Kyla Ng wrote at 3:42pm
what's leinad???
daniel daniel daniel, i miss your voice, that voice that mimics every other thing in the world oh-so-perfectly hahahah...

your laughter, so chuckly and old-lady-like hahahha. xp

Nov 15
Daniel Hagerman wrote at 4:01am
leinad is Daniel spelled backwards. Kyla you're truly an angel. I miss you so much. We need to play an old fashioned game of shadow very soon.

(Today) Nov 16
Kyla Ng wrote at 1:38am
Omigush, I realized I didn't read the rest of your Newsfeed after "leinad". Omigush I just received 2 comments from friends frm Yellowstone - 1 is from my dear Taiwanese roommate and the other is from YOUUUU!

Oh man, I just cringed and let out a few howls of torment - sounds wrong but just imagine me clenching my fists, having a spasms outbreak. I... Read More had a sudden urge to share my moments in Yellowstone and luckily my cousin cum roommate was available and I told her about what we did in the lobby and the shadow game...

I cringed and just... *bursts in tears* (not really tears but invisible ones)... Cos I don't know when we will play the shadow game again... You really do mimic everything so well!

Pardon me for my long messages, I just want you to know my thoughts... I wonder why but I felt like a snow angel when I saw the word "angel" from you. I miss Yellowstone all over again... Sometimes I'd feel that my future is bleak these days, I don't know what to do with my life anymore.

Kyla Ng wrote at 1:42am
(continued...)

Finally, I've found something positive from My Wow-Kaboom Yellowstone adventure... A little over a yr ago, I had no idea about the Work & Travel USA programme, I had no idea I would spend 2008's summer in Yellowstone... It'd be that meaningful. Makes me realize that since I really don't know what my future has in store after all, I ... Read Moreshould give it the benefit of the doubt, since it's possible to experience and hold the joy, moments of being touched if I really want to. All I had to do was go do it...

Yeah, a reminder for myself again too. :D

If not, I'd wallow in misery again, like I shouldn't be home cramming my brain with Chinese characters, I should be out having fun, doing things, but I don't know what to do anyway...

I want to hear how you've been too. I have 3 finals next week and I just studied for 4 hrs without a break for the first time ever but it was good! I' got online for a while and how pleasantly surprised I was at seeing 2 wall comments m_m


最喜欢的其中一张...
New picture - From lily小天使

I get high...
I get the feel... when i hear...

"Feedback" by Janet Jackson (very high...)

"Run the Show" by Kat Deluna

I watched a Jacky Ng show, the one which has many dancers. Feel like taking dance classes again - salsa hahahahahhhhhahahahhahahahahaa... A lot of time was spent about thinking how it'd be like when I take salsa classes again when I started to study at 7 plus pm haha. Like how it'd be like to social again. I guess I've fallen in lurve with salsa. I keep thinking I'll go Mexico then dance my life away, but then why do I have to keep myself from dancing in Singapore? I guess I still care a lot about what other people think of me... When I invite people to dance? Whatever... Sometimes, I really need to not think at all and... Just do it... Spontaneous... 随性一点。

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]