{/Love You More and More.
{/Saturday, November 29, 2008, @1:39 AM.
{ 10 brothers is sooooooooo nice }
TiTle: 10 brothers is sooooooooo nice

Argh, I was like a tap and it couldn't be closed! So sad....... I was crying and crying and crying at the last episode. I think the scriptwriter super bad. All along, it was such happy moments for the family, even though they had hard times too but at least everyone was together. It made everything bearable. But at ep 20 (last ep), it was so sad! They had to be gone, so they can save their mother! I lurve Xiao Shi (the tenth brother), he was so super cute! Such a cutie! I watched it in Cantonese with my papa then his voice was so oh-my-fucking-cute! ARGH! So lurve it....

Damn, I so gotta stop. Indeed, my choice to watch like 20 shows at one go is a wise one. If not, it'd be so easy for me to be sad about it for a million years. 我觉得自己看最后一集会那么难过,因为我曾进经历过那种离别的痛苦。真的很难受。话虽如此,但时间真的能够冲淡一切。本来只是眼泪不停地流,然后我觉得胸口很痛,后来大哭后还真好些了哈哈!大哭很重要哦!哭包万岁!桑说我是“感触很多”。然后后来我也不管三七二十一了,爸爸在旁边我也不停地哭。很爽!小十真的很可爱!以后我的孩子一定要会说广东话哈哈!

I was so feeling kinda frustrated today. So easy to be frustrated when you're not feeling well. I understand why sick kids are total pains in the ass! The heatstroke is gone I think, after crying so much! Had family dinner just now and us cousins were deciding to go out. But, the problem is..... We have no idea where to go to! All we do when we meet is just talk and eat! Dunno how to hang out haha... But whatever for that.

I've been thinking too much, til I don't realize it. Always, I have to wait for people to point it out to me...

At the peak of everything, things change in the opposite direction. Being frustrated enough, till I can't bear it anymore, automatically, I become calmer. Hee hee haw, haw haw hee. So happy to play Captain's Ball yesterday, 4 vs 4, got so many people. But the beach sand was coarse so it was hard on my foot. When I got home after K-ing, I realized my arms and legs were RED! Hahaha... But it's not too bad, I don't go under the sun as much as before. I'd take precautions even, hahaha, so funny...

考完事了!现在什么工都不想做。以前有时候一放假,就会满腔热鞋地想找工作做。其实,我觉得我会不开心、郁闷、烦恼,都是因为我想太多!It has to so so so gotta stop... 老是想着要怎样不让我青春留白,但这样就很故意。越是想着自己只年轻一次,想做更多值得留念的事,但其实,一直这样想挺累的。我得顺其自然, 哈哈,忘了!

耶耶,自我催眠有用!只要每天能珍惜一切,开开心心地过每一天,日子就会很容易过,就算每天头看电视、看电脑,也无所谓。开心就好噢哈哈。晚安!


that day in the water before we went to the pub.
we really went into the water hahaha. so damn freakin cold. likE so cold!


that day in the water was on jul 15 08' (tue)...
kyla & lily :D


oh mikey mike mike, we miss you so!
i miss you so xp


Mike was showing off his Hannah Montana notebook.
There's Robert beside me. Evelyn and Mikey beside Robert!
Argh, the days were gone...


last evening's appreciation dinner.
Yellowstone National Park Old Faithful Employee's Dining Room (EDR)
It was on 17 Jul 08' (Thu).


It was like we were at a wedding dinner.
So many people. We even "YAM SENG"... Super high.
But the ang moh lang all so confused but we heck care sia.

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]